Friday, March 5, 2010

Long time, no post!

Hi all! I am so awful at keeping up with posting on here! I am insanely busy with school... I am doing a 20 hour a week internship on top of being a senior in college full time, talk about intense! Don't worry though, I still find time to do my nails :) Here is a little spam and I should actually be able to post regularly in about a week and a half when the quarter is FINALLY OVER!!!


My Valentines Day Mani
NYC Times Square, Konad Plate M60, M3
Color Club Love em, Leave em
Color Club Magic Attraction
Pink Franken, WnW Goldmine, Plate M57
LA Girl Disco Brights Dance Studio
Color Club What a Drag, Konad Plate m64

Color Club Wild and Willing over Sinful Daddy's Girl
LA Girl Crowd Surfing over Sinful Irish Green
This was NEON and awesome IRL
WnW Lust, Plate Konad M63
China Glaze Dollhouse over WnW Black, with ChG MM
A bunch of colors, over NYC White
(I used the end of a bobby pin for the dots)
And lastly, a little haul from a few days ago! My American Apparel finally got in their new stock of polish, so I was able to exchange my old 3 bottles and get 6 new ones! I got: Minty, Peacock, Passport Blue, Dynasty, Poppy, and Palm Springs. Dynasty and Passport Blue are re-buys of my original polish. The other guys pictured here are LA Girl Disco Brights in Dance Studio, Deejay, Chic, and LA Girl Rock Star in Crowd Surfing. I LOOOVVEE the disco brights and I will be going back to buy more! I also found two bottles of SH NQ on clearance for $1.25 and grabbed those up as well :)





1 comment: