Tuesday, March 9, 2010

NOTD: American Apparel Peacock

Hi all! What a surprise, school is continuing to kick my ass. I guess this is why they call it dead week. In more uplifting news, I love my NOTD. I am lucky enough to have six of the American Apparel nail polishes thanks to the whole recall and exchanging one polish for two deal. I love them. All of the ones that I have are one-coaters and really saturated awesome cremes. The one I have for you today is AA Peacock, which is a rich medium teal that leans more blue than green.



Here is another picture that shows the vibrancy of the color a little better:
(ignore the shadow)


I also got my new Konad plates in the mail yesterday! Perhaps I will do some quick konad swatches over this mani when I remove it tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment