Sunday, March 7, 2010

Drugstore Sales this week!

Hi all! You may have noticed that almost all of my NOTDs are with drugstore polish. This is because of one main reason: I am cheap! I also generally like drugstore polish, and do not see the point of spending $10 on one nail polish when I could spend $10 on 10 nail polishes! Since I stalk the drugstore sales every Sunday morning, I figured I should share them with you all too :)

These are for this week (March 7-13). I am on the west coast, and while I assume the sales are probably the same everywhere, this is a little disclaimer that the east coast may have different sales going on. Also, BOGOF = Buy one get one free, and BOGO50% = Buy one get one 50% off!

Anyway... on to the deals!!

Rite Aid:
Cover Girl Cosmetics: BOGOF
WnW Cosmetics: BOGO50%
Sally Hansen Nail Treatments: BOGO50%
NYC Cosmetics: BOGO50%

Walgreens:
Maybelline Cosmetics: BOGO50%
Cover Girl Cosmetics: BOGO50%

Target:
Nothing too exciting... but Sunchips are on sale for $3!

Usually, there are more exciting sales to report.... but now you know what's out there!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting this! I also live on the West Coast, so thank you for mentioning these sales. I don't regularly stalk the drugstore, but I wish I did so I'd know of the sales ahead of time.

    ReplyDelete