Saturday, March 20, 2010

A Franken and a New Ulta Polish :)


Finals are over! I can have a life again! Yay! I am about to run out the door, but thought I would make a quick post. First off, I know there has been a lot of interest in the new Ulta polishes that on sale for $2, so I wanted to post my current NOTD for those who are plotting hauls :) I also got 4 others.... which I will post pics of soon! I should actually have time to do swatches now, yay!


Ulta Material Girl



Andddd here is a bonus pic of a franken I made last week... a dark army green with blue flash.... I can't decide whether it is ugly, or awesome, or both lol :)

2 comments:

  1. Love both of them!!But the green one reminds more winter stories!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Ultra Material Girl looks great!

    Judith
    http://couture-and-beauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete