Sunday, December 27, 2009

Cheap and Easy Funky French

Hi all! Again, sorry I update so rarely.... I am so busy! Anyways, I thought I would share my current NOTD... I am quite smitten with it! This is my first time doing a funky french, and my first time ever doing a black french, but I am a fan!!


WnW Black Creme and Konad Plate m57
Basically, I just painted my tips with one coat of the black, and while it was still wet, I shaped the tip with a point q-tip dipped in acetone. After all the tips were done, I went back over and stamped underneath the tip with the konad design. I then did a coat of poshe tc for shine, and done!

And here is a bonus pic of my Christmas NOTD.... you can tell I love this Konad design :)

CC Object of Envy w/ Konad m57 and WnW French White

Happy Holidays!

4 comments:

  1. Cute!
    You should post more often, you have gorgeous nails! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous funky french! I wish I lived in the US so I could get my hands on the WnW black cream, it really does work great as a konading polish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so amazing!

    Judith
    http://couture-and-beauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete