Thursday, October 29, 2009

Hi Everyone!

I have decided to start a nail blog that is a touch different than all the others. I am 21, a college student, and therefore I am broke. So many nail blogs are focused on brands that I could never dream of owning, like Rescue Beauty Lounge, Nfu-oh, Nubar, Lippmann, MAC, even OPI. Call me cheap, but I cringe at the thought of spending more than $2 on a nail polish, which means even China Glaze is a little high up there :)

So, I am here to give you the thrifty girl's nail blog. You will see a lot of great finds at an even better price. The little gems of the drug store, and the great deals at the etailers. Feel free to request any polishes or manicures that you would like to see, but remember your chances are highest if they are WnW, NYC, Sinful.... or some other bargain goodie. I am also a Konad lover, and will try to make a decent stash of Konad plate swatches, because I know they can be hard to find.

Well, let's get to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment