Sunday, March 7, 2010

NOTD: China Glaze Nova over China Glaze Milennium

Although I tend to buy tons of silvers, I never like the way that they look on me. Almost too "boring" or sometimes just.... "blah." Well, not this one! ChG Millennium on its own was pretty dang cool. Opaque in one coat, chromey finish, and actually looked good on me :) But I was set on doing a glitter, so I topped it off with two coats of ChG Nova. Super awesome. Holo glitter to the extreme, and I loved it. Luckily we had some sunshine yesterday, so I got to experience this mani at its full potential! However... I didn't take pics until tonight, which means they are indoors. But it still looks super blingy :)



love it.

2 comments:

  1. I tagged you for Best Blog Award...I tried to make sure you werent already tagged for this award.

    check it out here: http://polishandkonad.blogspot.com/2010/03/tagged-for-best-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete