Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween Fail of the Day

Soooo I decided that I wanted to do a slighty tacky, bright NOTD for today and tomorrow that was in the Halloween spirit. It.... did not turn out well. So first off, here is a KOTD from last week, and below that you can get a peak at the F(ail)OTD...

Old KOTD:


NYC White, WnW Black Creme Konad Plate m63


Now on to the Halloween NOTD...

So in my mind, I wanted a bright pumpkin orange like this LA Girl Flare:


But when I went to put it on, the application was beyond awful. I have no idea how I got it to look so even in the picture above.

So I decided to use another orange I have, WnW Craze in Inferno:



This is WnW Craze Inferno with WnW Black Creme Konad Plate m44


The orange is a lot more orange, and a lot brighter in person, but for some reason it just doesn't work. The black creme kept smearing onto the orange for no reason, but it was down at the cuticles, not by the konad. Anyway, this is also my first attempt at the french manicure konad, it will definitely take a little more practice. Unfortunately I think this mani will be staying on until tomorrow night, maybe it will grow on me...

No comments:

Post a Comment